C-Time Chinese school offers summer Chinese program in July or August in Beijing every year. Students can book the course for 2 weeks, 3 weeks or 4 weeks. The program is specially prepared for the new comers to learn elementary Chinese and Chinese culture.
Course schedule of the Summer Camp
20 periods of classes per week will be offered during the program. Teaching target will focus on elementary Chinese and daily conversation.
Activities pass for summer camp
One day short excursion and 4 day activities in the afternoon will be included in activities pass. Students are going to have the chance to visit places attractive for teenagers, playing football, pingpang, badminton, swimming. Chinese paper cut, Chinese Calligraphy, Making dumplings, Chinese Kongfu, and acrobats will be provided.
All this is included in the C-Time summer program:
● Transfer from airport to course town
● Tuition including course book
● Total class hours: 20×45 minutes per week, including Chinese language Courses and introduction to Chinese culture
● Accommodation in host family or residence with full board
● Services of activity leader and course staff
● Visit to the Great Wall - full day
● Visit to the Summer Palace - full day
● Visit to the Forbidden City - half day
● Visit to the Temple of Heaven - half day
● Visit to Beihai Park or Shishahai - half day
● Visit to Wangfujing Shopping Centre - one evening
● Shopping mall
● Farewell party